Monday, March 7, 2011

Lessons ft Time


helloworld,
These days have been quite busy and tough. Many things happen. Well, that's life. All about decisions that has to be made. In every decision, responsibilities follow. That's the 'not always easy' part.
As i was hiding my thoughts that was disturbing me quite a while, the person that i hope will recognize; realize. And yes, i couldn't lie. It was really late that nite, but he stayed, for us. That time is irreplaceable for me.
One thing, we smile; doesn't mean that we don't have any problems. Instead, we smile because we wanted to be happy. InsyAllah, happiness will come somehow.
Well well, This semester sure is busy busy busy. Job Training and Final Project is coming up.. YES, This is my LAST semester. yosh! Now im almost done with my Job Training. Report is on progress and there have been many talks about continuing study. Parents, bf, friends .. they have different opinions. What about you?
While in this Job Training, i realize, im no longer going to a class where i can easily find my classmates. Because of that, im kinda miss the jokes, laughs, and even fights inside the class. Im feeling OLD lol. Well, time is moving so fast, i guess. Im gonna miss all of it.

we have our past to be taken as lessons ..
we have our future to be fighting for

2 comments:

Noval Juniardi said...

"While in this Job Training, i realize, im no longer going to a class where i can easily find my classmates. Because of that, im kinda miss the jokes, laughs, and even fights inside the class."

That's right. I miss moments like that.

For continuing study, I have to discuss again with my aunt, even though I want to continue my study. I hope I get the best results for it.

Karisha said...

hehehe. yeahh. classroom is a room full of memories rite now.
:D

aminn. may Allah give whats best for everyone. Aminn :)